Tec 40 Technical Diving Course
If you are interested in technical diving, but you still can’t meet the prerequisites for PADI Tec 45 or PADI Tec 50, you should considerate taking this course. The PADI Tec 40 course is the first step on the TEC REC course sequence, and it consists of performing the first four technical dives.
You will learn:
• How to use computer programs to calculate and do decompressions, with a maximum decompression time of 10 minutes and a maximum depth of 40mts.
• How to use a decompression bottle with a maximum of 50% oxygen (EANx50).
What type of equipment will you use?
You will be able to use your basic recreational diving equipment but with some variations that will help you start familiarizing with technical diving conditions.
• Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have an equivalent certification from another organization).
• Have a PADI Enriched Air(Nitrox) certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
• Have a Deep Diver specialty certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Possess a valid medical certificate.
• Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, from which at least:
10 Nitrox dives
12 dives over 18mt depth
6 dives over 30mts depth
Cost: US$ 400
Duration: 6 days